Sunday, November 17, 2013

Salon proprietor Laura Barnes bought party wigs in a wide range of designs

When regional hair stylist and salon proprietor Laura Barnes discovered she required to go through radiation treatment, her response was different than most individuals might have been.
“I believed, ‘I can create this fun,’” she said.
Barnes pre-emptively shaved off her locks after her Feb breasts cancers analysis and bought five Party Wigs in a wide range of designs, identified to create herself look excellent even when she didn’t encounter great.
“People are like, ‘Oh my god! I cannot believe that’s a wig,’ ” she said. “I never encounter self aware because everywhere I go I get more enhances on my wigs than I ever did on my actual human locks.”

Now Barnes said she wishes to use her encounter to help other melanoma sufferers in the same scenario.
As the proprietor of Birdwatcher Lily Salon and Day Getaway on Industry Road, Barnes made the decision to flourish her promotions and begin up a wig store in the salon.
The store released at the end of Oct – about monthly after Barnes went into remission.
“I just want individuals to comprehend, wide range one, that they can look excellent, they can encounter great,” she said. “Number two, there are so many cost-effective choices.”
Barnes made her wig store procedure after her own encounter and the way she desired areas of it would have gone.
Clients can come in for a 100 % free assessment, preferably two several weeks before they are planned to begin radiation treatment, she said. This gives Barnes a opportunity to look at their organic locks and to talk about wig choices.
“It’s a time to transform yourself if you want or to remain as near to your organic look,” she said.
want to get free shipping all style Cheap Wigs to beauty yourself?feel free to clickWigsuperdeal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment